Welcome to the Year 11 GCSE preparation area of our website. At this time of the year we would usually be holding our Year 11 GCSE Information evening however, due to the current Covid restrictions we are obviously not able to hold the event in school.
Being able to share essential information relating to Year 11 and the preparation for exams is more important than ever this year. To give you a clear understanding of the year ahead, the requirements of each qualification and any changes introduced as a result of Covid we have created an area of the school website to share this information with you.
In this section of the school website you will find the following:
- A presentation from Mr Rule (Director of KS4) with key messages and a summary of the key dates and events in Year 11.
- A presentation from Mr McGee (Head of Year 11) outlining the pastoral support available during Year 11.
- A link to each subject page providing key qualification information and a short presentation from the head of department outlining any changes that have been made to course content and assessment as a result of Covid, progress through the course and tips for exam preparation.
- Contact information.
We hope you find the information useful and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact school using the contact information at the bottom of the page.
Presentation from Mr Rule, Director of KS4
Presentation from Mr McGee, Head of Year 11
Links to Subject Pages
For curriculum queries:
- Telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mark for the attention of the subject teacher or Head of Department.
For pastoral queries:
- Telephone or email email@example.com and mark for the attention of your son/daughter’s form tutor, Mrs Whittington (Pastoral Assistant) or Mr McGee, Head of Year (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For queries relating to SEND:
- Contact Mrs Horsfield, Assistant Headteacher (email@example.com)
For queries relating to examinations
- Contact Miss Walters the exams officer (firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact a member of the senior leadership team:
- KS4 Director: Mr Rule (Assistant Headteacher), (email@example.com)